Keytrade is a dynamic and international commodity trading company with headquarters in Switzerland and operations in eight other countries. Keytrade's identity is the flat hierarchy and exceptional team culture. Our employees together with our agents, cater to the needs of suppliers, distributors, retailers and end-users in more than 115 countries and across all fertilizer products.
Our mission is to provide a profitable environment for our customers and suppliers while fulfilling their requirements through reliable, prompt and trustworthy performance.
To support the trading team, Keytrade is looking for a Fertilizer Trader Europe, based in Thalwil/Switzerland.
The Fertilizer Trader will support the growth of the current and development of new markets within Europe. This includes all activities related to the success of Keytrade’s business. We will provide the necessary training and support to implement a variety of strategies to grow the portfolio while at the same time allowing the candidate to use their experience, creativity and innovation to identify product source, target markets and key customers. The successful candidate will be a business builder with a strong knowledge of the markets and a global perspective on trade flows and opportunities.
• Developing new business opportunities with new products, customers and markets;
• Identifying sourcing opportunities that will fit the target markets;
• Liaising and coordinating sales with customers, negotiating and securing best terms, ensuring smooth delivery and timely settlement of payments;
• Making recommendations to management team for planning, warehousing and stocking of products based on supply, demand and local pricing;
• Monitoring day-to-day developments in the global market and reacting timely and in a creative manner to take advantage of new opportunities;
• Supporting and coordinating logistics with our internal shipping department with the aim to provide exceptional customer service;
• Analyzing risks, understanding financials, and recommending extensions of finance terms to customers.
• Improving logistics & distribution efficiencies through a deep understanding of customer’s needs;
• Updating daily or weekly reports;
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales with proven track record
• Self-motivated and able to operate independently and as part of a team
• Organized and able to manage all aspects of a business – planning, logistics, marketing, contracts and administration;
• Strong social and networking skills
• Candidate will predominantly focus on Europe
• English (written & spoken fluently) - any additional languages is a plus